| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sliac in July is somewhat warm at 18.1 °C (64.58 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.3 °C (77.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.1 °C (52 °F).
- In July the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 14.2 °C (25.6 °F).
- The weather in July is slightly dry. Only 58.9mm (2.3in) of liquid precipitates .
- The shortest day is 15:08 long and the longest day is 16:04 long with an average length of 15:41.
Check the distance to and compare the Sliac July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Sliac, Slovakia
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Sliac:
- Czestochowa, Poland - 240.5 kms (149.4 miles) N
- Mosnov, Czech Republic - 138.6 kms (86.1 miles) NNW
- Brno, Czech Republic - 188.4 kms (117.1 miles) WNW
- Innsbruck-Uni, Austria - 149.9 kms (93.1 miles) W
- Vienna, Austria - 210.8 kms (131 miles) W
- Bratislava, Slovakia - 158.3 kms (98.3 miles) WSW
- Hurbanovo, Slovakia - 111.9 kms (69.6 miles) SW
- Budapest, Hungary - 128.4 kms (79.8 miles) S
- Szombathely-Repuloter, Hungary - 242.4 kms (150.6 miles) SW
- Keszthely, Hungary - 255.3 kms (158.7 miles) SW